When you get stressed do you feel your ability to interact skillfully with others becomes blocked and you slip into old reactive patterns?
Somatic Practices are powerful tools to help you use your senses to access the sources of your unconscious patterns where they are stored in your body.
When you become aware of the patterns you hold in your body your Nonviolent Communication (NVC) skills are sharper, you feel more centered, and you realize the value of … coming to your senses!
In just a few weeks I will be leading a three-session course built around combining the valuable techniques of Somatic Practices with NVC:
Mondays, December 4th – 18th, 4:00 – 6:00pm Pacific (California) Time
Here’s some of what you can expect from the course:
- Deepen your capacity to listen and speak your truth
- Become more conscious of what you communicate beyond words
- Learn to notice your deeply embedded core strategies
- Develop your ability to self-organize and self-motivate
- Manage feelings and harmonize conflict
If you would like to feel more comfortable and effective as you face the inevitable stresses of life, love and learning, please register soon so you can join me in just one week for Somatic Practices For Embodying Nonviolent Communication!